NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

New Tutorials on Photoshop from QM

Have decided to put together a series of tutorial on using Photoshop for editing your astro images so would appreciate some feed back on them. I'm rubbish at following manuals and written tutorials and much prefer some one showing me what to do so this is how I have gone about it.

I know there are lots of tutorials out there but this series is just going to show you how I go about doing it with my modest set up. I have a Canon 350D camera that I use with my sky watcher 200p. I use an EQ5 mount with a single RA axis drive.

That and deep sky stacker and Photoshop complete my basic set up but its a lot of fun doing astrophotography with that lots so hopefully some of you will find these hands on tutorials of use. Im doing them for myself as well as I forget what Ive done too many times lol ;):D

Here is the link to my blog page where they will be listed for you.

Star Gazing

Thank you its fun making them as well. Keeps me busy when the clouds spoil my evenings observing sessions. Also fun when some sets off the fire alarm cooking chips or loudly declares Im on the loo!

Posted a few more and now working on another.

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk

Just finished watching your last tutorial.

I like the idea of a clone stool!!

Very good job indeed with all of the tutorials, Lots of things for me to practise, I just need some good clear skies to get some decent data!

Glad you found them helpful lol yes the Clone Stool a very useful tool that one, thats what it is to be dyslexic lol :)

Archived