Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Which 3X Barlow?

brucen

Some thoughts please! I want to get a 3x Barlow to use with my webcam and for no other purpose. Having read dozens, no, probably hundreds of posts I decided on the TAL as it seemed to get the vote for the best value lens and I don't really want to spend more than £40 as it will be sitting unused most of the time. Having made the decision I now find that no one has them in stock and the general opinion is that they will be available 'next year'. As there is no definite date I want to get another one now but can't seem to find one around that price that gets much support on the forum. Any suggestions?

Until more Tal stuff gets imported, there is always the possibility of buying direct? Not nearly as easy as standard online purchasing, but it works.

I've bought a few items(that were not available over here) over the years that way.

Andy.

Archived