NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Drummer stools

rodrigol

I was looking high and low for a comfortable, cushioned astronomy chair and found a couple there with great reviews. However, the price was a bit high (as much as an EP I really wanted). I ended up searching for stools, thinking of replacing an old wooden kitchen stool and viola! Up came drummer stools: cushioned, adjustable in height, lightweight, stable and less than priced in between £19-£35+! The one I got at the end is a "Classic Cantabile Pro Drum Stool" from Amaz*n. No relation to the seller - but a £20, I found a great stool for my new hobby.

R:cool:

My old drum stool used to sqeak like mad, everytime I shifted my weight. It would drive me (and possibly the neighbours dog) nuts outside in the peace and quiet now :). I think I'd need something ever so slightly more comfortable these days. Like, with a back on it. And arms. And a foot-rest. And somewhere to put my cup of tea. And if it could be heated, well that would be great! You know, as a concession to my poor old aching bones :).

Archived