NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

NPZ site

nicnac

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi.

Have you checked out the factory price list?

Looking at the cost of the 100RS(now called 'S'), the UK importers obviously have a good arrangement with Tal, as the cost, here in the UK is very, very attractive.

Now look at the 125R cost. Roughly £80 more. Imagine, if the same arrangement could be had, how many could/would be sold at say, £350 !!!!!!!!

We can, but dream :-(

Air shipping aint cheap(they use FedEx??), from what I remember. Perfectly fine for smaller, lighter items.

Dave(F15Rules), got a quote from Mr Elovenko, a few years back.

If I had any money, I'd seriously consider asking for a quote for a 125R lens cell n focuser and build the tube around them. Probably much cheaper, shipping wise.

Andy.

edit: 125R lens cell = approx £140 / 125R 2" crayford = approx £45

They're planning a 350K(14") too. In fact if you click on the 'russian' tab, the 300K english page changes to the specs for a 350K............Yum.

I've got the MT-3S mount that the 300K is shown on, in the pic. It's a hefty beast, yet the scope makes it look so small. What a monster!!

Andy.

Archived