Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

There's no escaping the rule...

jimmyjamjoejoe

So, after the recent nights of amazing seeing, with friends posting about how awesome their sessions were, pushing 300x on jupiter, picking out detail on mars already etc, I finally managed to get hold of a scope yesterday.

All of a sudden we're looking at wall to wall cloud until ~maybe~ tuesday night.

This isn't the usual new scope generated cloud though, i haven't even bought this one, merely borrowed it. It seems nature knows all the loopholes :icon_salut:

Just a celestron 90mm frac to get on with. I just wanted something to catch jupiter before it disappears, since i won't be saving for a telescope until at least after xmas. It's on an EQ mount too so i can get to grips with the way they move etc, seems a bit of a nightmare at first but after a brief play in the garden its getting better. :icon_salut:

Archived