Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

how do i attach a camera to my scope

smt1988

Here's a variety of methods:

Stargazers Lounge - brantuk's Album: Photography

Depending on what camera you have - most commonly a T-ring is used to attach to either a focuser tube adaptor or a step down ring and eyepiece combination. But the universal camera adaptor will fit anything with a standard tripod threaded hole in the bottom :D

Do you have a threaded adaptor on your scope rings? what scope/mount do you have?

i aint sure what scope rings are lol ?.The scope is a sky watcher mak 102mm and im using a heavy duty camera tripod to mount the scope on

Here's a variety of methods:

Stargazers Lounge - brantuk's Album: Photography

Depending on what camera you have - most commonly a T-ring is used to attach to either a focuser tube adaptor or a step down ring and eyepiece combination. But the universal camera adaptor will fit anything with a standard tripod threaded hole in the bottom :D

i dont have one of them cameras in that link i have compact digital camera :)

Very easy. Close the colet over the eyepiece, mount the point & shoot on the rear bracket, align and shoot! you may find them a lot cheaper on ebay. You can even handhold the camera over the eyepiece to give you an idea what to expect.

Archived