NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

FLO adapters

FLO

We are currently out of stock of FLO 1.25"-T, 2"-T and the adapter for Skywatcher Focal Reducers. We should be receiving more stock in 1-2 weeks.

flo_T-adapter_thumb.jpgflo_2-inch_T_adapter_thumb.JPGadapter_skywatcher_focal_reducer_thumb.jpg

I would like to apologise to all those affected, the shortage was unexpected. The 1.25"-T & 2"-T are generic items so if you choose to place an order elsewhere we will understand and arrange a same-day refund.

Thank-you for your patience.

Any chance you could get some T-thread extensions made in various sizes so we can all set our backfocuses properly behind the reducers?

Given the tolerance is usually +/- 1-2mm, sizes of 3,5,10mm should do it (though custom made-to-measure would be really neat). Presently I send off to Germany for things like that.

Any chance you could get some T-thread extensions made in various sizes so we can all set our backfocuses properly behind the reducers?

Given the tolerance is usually +/- 1-2mm, sizes of 3,5,10mm should do it (though custom made-to-measure would be really neat). Presently I send off to Germany for things like that.

We already offer the Baader T2 extension tubes in 7.5, 15 & 40mm lengths but we recently commisioned a set of three T2 extension tubes from a UK manufacturer (the same one who makes our FLO adapters). Can't remember the lengths atm (posting from home) but we'll announce them here in the Sponsor section when they arrive.

Btw, historically people have needed to order Baader Planetarium products from Germany to get the best price. That changed a few months ago. If you compare our Baader prices today you should find them similar to, and sometimes cheaper than, German prices :icon_salut:

Archived