NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Can anyone identify this scope?

I've been looking out for a telescope, and on an online auction site has popped up a celestron telescope, with no model listed. I'm looking for a bargain (aren't we all!), and with the prospect of it going cheap, thought I might see if anyone recognizes what model it is, or if it looks like it might be worth going for if I could get it cheap.

This is it here, there are two pictures:191483533_full.jpg191483624_full.jpgThanks for any help!

These scopes are for sale new at around £110-120 so on price alone I wouldn't pay more than £50 if that. To be honest though, it's not the scope but the mount that lets the whole viewing experience down as they are so twitchy. Trying to track and obtain as good a focus while the whole set up is bouncing around makes the whole experience frustrating. Personally, I would much prefer getting a dobsonian whether new or used, as they will yield the best value and a better viewing experience.

Clear skies

James

Archived