Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Potentially stupid question... SCB2000 Sense-Up

PunkJay

Howdy all,

Sorry if I'm being dense here, but I've been using the SCB 2000 for a couple of months now and have always wondered why the 'Sense-Up' menu option is always unavailable on the 'Exposure' menu.

I've always been able to activate the sense-up function via the exposure duration menu option, however wonder why the 'Sense-Up' option is there.

The manual doesn't dwell on the subject long enough to clarify things annoyingly!

cs,

- Jason

Hi Jason

If you set the exposure to Manual, you can set the exposure to x2, x4...x512 - this is in fact the same as sense-up but you manually select the amount of integration. The sense-up mode is available when the shutter is set to ESC and is part of the auto exposure mode.

I recommend using the manual mode only as you remain in full control - also if you plan on capturing and post processing you will also be able to recreate the same exposure for your darks.

Hope this helps.

Paul

Archived