Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Thurrock members.

hi,

im looking for help with star alignment on the HEQ5 mount,i have tried several times now without getting it right,even dragged the other half out last night to see if she could spot just where im going wrong,that didn't work either.there must be something that im doing wrong along the chain of events but i just cant see where.

i have read and re-read the manual also watched videos on the topic but still no go with the goto :)

MY QUESTION IS.

are there any members that live in thurrock that would be kind enough to come round and show this idiot how its done,would be sooooooo grateful :)

great, thanks dave,i see they meet first wed of each month,i shall pop over to that,and can you believe its held about 100 ft from my house,i can see the building from my house and never knew they held astronomy meets there :)

thanks again,hope someone there can give me some help and get me going.

Archived