NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

180 pro (1st image

nightfisher

early days but very pleased with the 180 pro, here is my 1st A-focal lunar image using 25mm tal plossl with fuji AV100. I still seem to be having slight focus issue`s as all my A-focal images look good in the camera screen but when looking back at the captures they look slightly soft

post-21509-133877677774_thumb.jpg

hi night fisher, re the shoft focus, this happens to my shots. to overcome this i have to edit light and contrast, then in a free programme "my theme online photo editor" i can mirror the image for correct orientation adjust colour and sharpen, then save to computer. well woth a try.

peter.

pete no i dont mind you having a go at my image, out of interest when you take your lunar shots do you use the tracking on your mount?, i wonder if my slight focus issue`s are caused by the natural movement, might have to try powering up the motors on the mount and trying it

• 4 months later...

had to hunt for ages to find this old one, but just downloaded focus magic and i new i had submitted this pic so i ran it through the focus magic, so lets see if it made much difference

post-21509-133877744469_thumb.jpg

Archived