Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

stoooopid question ;)

hi guys,

help please,i have just put the HEQ5 mount together for the first time and placed the 200p dob in the rings,my question is,do i rotate the tube so that the eye piece is at the correct hight for me without having to bend or stretch up to it when the mount is in the home position ? i have the eye-piece at the right height for me now but i can see that the tube is not sitting straight in the rings as it did on the old push around mount that it came with,IE the black plastic holders that sit straight on the old mount are now diagonal to each other....is that ok or do i have to rotate until they are straight,i did try that but i then have to go up on tip toes to use the eye piece,the tripod is also set to its lowest point.

sorry to ask such a stupid question but im not going to learn or give a few people some chuckles along the way lol.:)

Archived