Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Second go at orion

Morning here is my second atempt at orion this morning hopefully bit better than the first! Single exposure 20sec iso800 Would be greatfull on some feed back and tips please? I also took 6x20sec subs of the same pic but have had difficulty in stacking them in dss it comes out a complete white wash!any help with stacking would be good to please

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

post-25137-13387767185_thumb.jpg

Morning Kilty... Well your getting there. I can see a bit of nebulosity coming through, but it is still very dark. What equipment did you use? Try upping the ISO to 1600 or 3200.

This is what i got with 20 seconds ISO 3200, but it was very low Stargazers Lounge - bulldog_keiran's Album: Quickies - Picture

As for stacking in DSS,talk us through what process you have gone through.

Morning keiran and thanks for the reply will try 1600 next time hopfully tomora morning! As for the dss it was my first time using itwill post later what i did as got to go to work now!

Regards

Kilty

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Archived