Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

My first webcam image of Jupiter

bcfcciderhead

I used my webcam for the first time last night and thought i done ok with it to!:)

Of cpurse i've seen a lot better image's on here but i did'nt have a clue what i was doing so was just moving the sliders about untill i got a clear(ish) image.

Tha capture was about a 2min video (AVI?) and then put through Registax, which again i just let the programme do it without me doing any little tweeks.

It's an ok image but of course room for improvment so any help would be great

JUPITER.bmp

.bmp is a bad choice for the filetype, no matter what you are doing. You should choose PNG instead, since the files are much smaller, but retain the same quality. Also png can handle transperancy.

Apart from that, it's a bit out of focus, but maybe that could just be the webcam after all. Does your webcam have an adjustable lens? Not many does anymore, but a few still does. What model is the webcam?

Archived