colamination again sorry

hi all i seemed to have woke up today with a ocd attack again and my brain is just not with it (i am glad you all put up with my rants and ocd) now its the secondary thats twist in my brain again. i attached a pic so when i put my cap in with a small drilled hole in it ,when i look down it i can see all the mirror clips fine now should the reflection of the prime mirror be in the center of the secondary mirror,or should i be over to the right edge so should it be pic A,or pic B

at the minute itis in the centre pic B,I may not have said that right but my brain is on a ocd melt down

Join a club or locate one with a Beginners Help Night. Two clubs around me run them and there is one often in Surrey.

Might be able to suggest a possibility but Planet Earth may seems smart but that just excludes about 6 humans at present from the whole planets population. When you need help it sure as hell is useful to know where you are. There may be someone very close by who knows the answer.

but Planet Earth may seems smart but that just excludes about 6 humans at present from the whole planets population. When you need help it sure as hell is useful to know where you are. There may be someone very close by who knows the answer.

hi capricorn names may seems smart ,they are the same some people like to use a aka instead of there name and when people get to no them ,they then on first name terms,if you care to check one of my blogs(usually there is at the top a short intro to that person)

i am about 8 miles south of Chesterfield,i have 3 clubs with in 7 miles of each other but they are full to the max with members and only take new members when some one leaves,so they tel me on the phone they have a open night once a month,which i go to

my ocd kicked in soon as a woke up and i could not get it out my head it should be to the right ,i left it in the center gave it a tweak and will see how it goes tonight i caan col the scope no probs just some days my brain fails :glasses2:

Archived