NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Saturn with poop seeing

Chubster

Tried Saturn again tonight but no matter what settings I used I just couldn't get a bright image on the screen. This is the best one of 4avis. Also tried to find M101 again, nothing, then M51, ditto. Did I have a good night. Yep.... :D

Dont know what is was about tonight but really enjoyed a couple of hours outside finding nothing. The scope was tracking brilliantly after playing with it yesterday, I have finally got a comfortable viewing position thanks to the new diagonal and everything else just seemed to work. Must be the day out at West Wittering chilled me out.

Anyway enough of the rambling....heres the poop image..

image.jpg

Cheers

Chub

It looks like a decent image to me Chubs, as you say it lacks a bit of brightness, so perhaps the poor seeing meant it needed more input rather than trying to process it brighter. I am not qualified to advise you, but I am sure somebody will reason it out for you, but don't despair, It's not a poor image at all mate.

Ron. :D

Archived