Registax problem

Hi All,

Im having a probelm with regstax, every time i try to stack the finished picture is fragmented and very abstract.

post-23757-133877662352_thumb.jpg

This is how most pics end up, This is a stack of 48 images of the ring nebula. As you can see there are 2 ring nebulas and the difference in noise in the picture where it appears to have a broken piece is very bad.

Hope someone can help,

thanks,

kev.

Hi Carl,

I put the images through DSS and it worked however when I try to open it in photoshop CS5 it says "error not enough ram" I got 1gb ram, I sthis because there is too much information in the pic?

Kev.

Hello ,

Carl you hit the nail on the head, I adjusted the drissle down to it sminimum setting and the file now opens - now to sweet talk the misses into getting a new pc with about 4gb ram.

Thanks guys.

Kev.

Glad to see you got it working, I also had the same thing the other day.

Don't go mad and buy a new pc with 4GB RAM, I get along fine with just 2GB and its pretty easy to install a RAM stick also, so you could just upgrade to 2GB pretty easily if you know how to open the computer tower.

Carl

Archived