Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

If you like a good read or just some stunning pictures...

lguise

Found myself outside a remainder book shop in Bedford today called 'The Works', 10 mins to kill so I thought I would see if they had anything Astronomical. Found a stunning hard back large format book called 'Hubble Window on the Universe' in the reference section.

I have a few other books of Hubble pictures but this one has all the best and some of the latest and the quality of print, paper etc is amazing, 223 pages. Cover price was £40 but reduced to £9.99!!

There were 11 copies left on the shelf in Bedford and I have seen this outlet in other towns so well worth a look if there is one near you.

This is one of the best presented books I have seen in a long time.

Happy hunting,

Linton

Picked up the same book from 'The Works' in Sutton, Surrey. Been looking at that book at various other book shops and couldn't believe my luck. It is a beautiful book...and big! There were a few copies there as well.

Also the shop had a Discovery Channel box set with 3 DVD's on the Hubble space telescope. Bargain at £4.99.

Ross

Archived