Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

price of binoculars uk /usa

jango fett

maybe wrong here but been sniffing around looking on usa forums as you do ..why do some bins cost more in the states lets take ebay usa the older bins like zenith and a few other named bins go for more money than here in uk, buy them here on ebay uk for the price of a packett of crisps and choc bar ...theres even some uk folks flogging on ebay usa old bins ..mind you its even stevens i suppose but ive noticed they like the old bins over the pond and there just ok binoculars surely you can buy them in usa for peanuts ? :)

i can see what the thing means mr b fett, luckly i was able to make out what you mean, but i am dyslexic and it is how i type... have a habbit of putting a lot of empty spaces between words but the forum squishes it together.

i have noticed the US ebay binos are rather expensive compared to the counterparts over here (i guess its oppersite to the scopes where its cheaper over there than here)

Wow, your post is quite hard to read!

Could you add some punctuation - full stops, capital letters etc - please? It would make it much easier to understand.

TheThing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DELETE ME ORF THIS SITE MOD POLICE IN ENGLISH LIT !!!!!!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FULL STOPS CAPITALS GRAMMER BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH IM DONE

Archived