Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

what can i get ????

Hi

Hmm, I'm not familiar with that particular model. Being a GoTo package I'm assuming it came with eyepieces and a barlow lens.

If it's a long focus 'frac then how about a set of planetary filters and a high power ep (5-7mm) for planetary and lunar viewing. On a budget of £150 you could get one or two ED eyepieces which are higher quality and give better views. Alternatively you could buy a set of vibration suppression pads to improve tripod stability.

Another purchase to consider if you don't already have them is 7x50 or 10x50 binoculars. A decent pair of bins comes in at the £50-100 mark and you will use them throughout your astronomy life!

You could get a webcam for around £30 and snap a few planets. If it's on an equatorial mount and you have a dslr, you could get a T-ring and adaptor to hook it up for some unguided shots of dso's.

If you're just visual then you could treat yourself to a nice eyepiece or possibly two. And/or a good red dot finder or right angled finder. All depends what you're interested in doing with it really :)

Archived