Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SW Autofocuser extension lead??

Hi All, :)

Looking to extend the lead on my SkyWatcher autofocuser from the focuser motor to the handset.

Any ideas where I can get one??

What RJ size is the connector?

Thought they were RJ11's :(

Ordered 2mtr RJ11 - RJ11.

Alas connector's to big.:)

Wayne

Excellent, thanks for the link Malc, I didn't realise they would be so cheap. EDIT- I was just going to order one but it seems the cheapest delivery is £5.95, I might need to do some more searching. :)

Lindy do a white 1.1m curly cable for £2.49 inc vat and their standard delivery is £2.99 inc vat

Telephone Handset Cable, White | Telephone & Fax/Modem | Cables | LINDY UK

Thanks to the OP for posting the question it reminded me that I needed an extension and thanks to Malc for the extra links with cheaper postage.

Oh an just for the record I'm not tight (although £5.95 postage is a bit much!!) but I have just bought a new scope (300P Flextube Dob.... with GoTo :)) so getting anything passed Mission Control and the moment is difficult. :)

Cheers

LIke I say, if you don't want to pay any postage at all and have a "Wilkinson's" nearby !!!! very cheap

I think there is one not too far away..... I did read your first post about Wilko's but I obviously didn't take it in. :) :)

Cheers

Archived