Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jupiter processing experiments

neil phillips

Oh dear, another lecture. What a shame. I'm sure that you might have something interesting to say, in spite of the waffle, but I just can't be bothered to read through it all!

Your posts are just beginning to make you look a bit silly now. You just need to accept that other people are entitled to their opinions, even if they are the polar opposite of yours. It doesn't make them wrong, necessarily, just as it your opinion isn't always right. All I've ever done is expressed my opinion, which I'm entitled to do. I'm make no excuses for that, nor am I going to stop just because you've thrown your toys out of the pram.

Good luck in your endeavours. Have a go at the spell check and punctuation too. It'll help.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course your entitled to your opinion and thats how it should be, But as ive explained its not really just opinion, its more of a wind up i think. Thats clear to all.

Its a shame you couldnt just let those that were trying to discuss imaging. continue to do so with out trying to shut it down, under your guise of everythings fine move along. nothing to discuss here.

Well in your world that might be so, but others might actually want to learn and improve, including me. so i hope i can instill a new approach to question everything we do. including my work. that way surely we can all improve no matter what level we are aiming for

So you may well disagree with everything i say, Ill just keep giving you things to disagree with it seems.

For the sake of the forum if you have anything further to add. you can pm. Not sure if ill reply. But you never know. yeah my keys are all missing, i wondered how long it would be before that was mentioned lol. Anyway no hard feelings.

Archived