Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sun sketch

Ayaka

Here is another one... i know use the pointillism for all that black part is kinda crazy, but when i'll be done it will be a nice picture on my wall ^^ i again ruin it a little bit with the mark of pen on the left... but i like the sun's spots, i think it was the 18 of august sun's spots, i was having hard time to take a picture of it and i decided to draw them, so the sun's spots are actually made while i was looking throught the telescope.

Hope you like! Sorry the not so good english! :/

6089640024_d5236d90a9_z.jpg

020 by Ayaka83, on Flickr

6089080283_52d2bd62fd_z.jpg

019 by Ayaka83, on Flickr

that's fantastic. i was just thinking the other day about using ink for astronomical drawing.

i love sketches that aren't trying to be a photorealistic representation of the eyepiece view. some people can do that, and i have a lot of respect for them, but to me, something with a little decorative touch like this is great. i love the idea of keeping the spiral binding on the side as well.

thank you! They are actually a bit realistic too, not photorealistic but that's actually what i saw throught the telescope, just draw as a pointillism and black and white! I'm happy you like it though!

They are actually a bit realistic too, not photorealistic but that's actually what i saw throught the telescope

oh i know! i wasn't trying to imply they weren't. it's kind of hard to explain what i mean. i like the capture of what you really saw, with the personal, artistic touches. it's good.

oh i understood what you meant ^^ i was just saying it was actually what i saw, lol, no worries though, it's hard to explain but i think we know what we mean XD ahah better let's speak the draw or i'm about to make more confusion with words XD

Archived