NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Help using K3CCD

Downloaded the programme last week and got a webcam off a mate for free (its a Logitech quickcam) going to try before i buy a better cam. So i install the webcam and can see the recording when i start it up. So i open K3CCD and no matter where i look or what i push i cant see an image. I am being really daft and missing something or is there something i need to do in the settings for K3 or the camera itself?

Sometimes with K3CCd , make sure the camera is plugged in BEFORE you turn on the software,under File click on WDM, and look for your camera in the list, then tick it, you should now be able to open the video capture drop down.

Cheers Frank

There must be a problem with the programme as i have installed Open Capture as GazOC suggested and when i open that the camera is working fine. When i press the Video source option in K3CCD nothing happens at all!

Archived