Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sods law !

malc-c

I've got a long journey ahead of me tomorrow, a round trip of almost 500 miles, so I need to get a good nights sleep so I'm refreshed for the drive.

I went out at around 9pm with a view of grabbing an hours observing as it looked quite clear between the odd bank of cloud when I walked the dog earlier. No sooner had I powered up the scope and rolled the obsy roof back the clouds came in so i parked the scope and closed up the obsy. - Just let the cat in and looked up to see what it was like and it's clear !!! - ARRRR !!

You watch, tomorrow night will be cloudy and I won't be able to play with my new toys I hope to get :)

I've got a long journey ahead of me tomorrow, a round trip of almost 500 miles, so I need to get a good nights sleep so I'm refreshed for the drive.

I went out at around 9pm with a view of grabbing an hours observing as it looked quite clear between the odd bank of cloud when I walked the dog earlier. No sooner had I powered up the scope and rolled the obsy roof back the clouds came in so i parked the scope and closed up the obsy. - Just let the cat in and looked up to see what it was like and it's clear !!! - ARRRR !!

You watch, tomorrow night will be cloudy and I won't be able to play with my new toys I hope to get :)

It's called 'The law of Sod'.......:icon_scratch:

Archived