SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Eagle nebula in ha

toml42

I was rushed off my feet with this one, as i only had a very short window between actual darkness falling and the dreaded fence :)

I'm pretty happy with this regardless as a first trial, this is a lovely target and i'd like to spend some more time with it. pity it never gets very high at our latitude.

?ui=2&ik=3eaa6e14ae&view=att&th=131e27a713034f34&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_grj9qyrc0&zw

screencapture23.jpg

This is about 20 minutes of data, 10 in luminance and 10 in ha. mostly 60 second subs, with a couple of 120 second ones to test my tracking.

Must be murder from the UK so well done. Personally I'd back off on the stretch a bit and the saturation a bit and try to let less be more, but please ignore me if you disagree.

You've got real resolution in there despite the turbulence that must mess with you plans at that elevation.

Olly

Archived