Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Berlebach

Bender

I contacted Berlebach last week to see if I could buy a new head for my tripod that will fit my next mount (They sell their tripods for every imaginable mount) as I didn't wanted to buy another one.

They promptly replied with a quote (less than a 3rd of anew tripod so definitely worth if you changing mounts as well)

I wrote back that I wold like to order and gave already my address.

As I didn't hear anything back in the next 2 days I was about to send another email with my intent to order.

Imagine my surprise when on that afternoon DHL rang with a parcel.

Berlebach send an invoice along with the tripod head.

It must be said that it is quite common in Germany to buy and pay the invoice later but the trust from Berlebach to send something abroad must be applauded.

• 10 months later...

On this Friday past I placed an order for a 3/8 to M10 adaptor (to mount a Tele Optic Giro mount to a photo tripod) with Berlebach in Germany. Shortly thereafter I received an email confirmation of my order. By close of business the same day I received an email with a courier tracking number. The package was delivered today (Monday) signed for.

As smooth a transaction as you could wish for.

• 4 years later...

I recently managed to lock up my Berlebach UNI 18 mounts central bolt with the Berlebach photo adapter and although the central bolt was not cross threaded there was no way I could separate them. Tried everything from brute force to G clamps, wrenches, spanners, nothing would shift it. I contacted Berlebach who replied and said to send it to them in Germany and they would repair it. They did this and replaced the central bolt all free of charge, no postage to pay for courier back and they did this within 48 hours of receiving it. Fantastic service from them. Well pleased with Berlebach. 

Archived