Good young FLO.

Cash went Monday, guaranteed delivery, arrived Tuesday, Omni 150 mm XLT Newt arrives before noon Wednesday.

FLO, you da man.

Two questions, one observation.

Celestron Instruction Manuals are much better than SkyWatcher or Konus.

The Celestron supplied 25 mm eyepiece is much more comfortable for this myopic moron than the SW and has a helical adjustable top. Assume this is just an aid to achieve the correct eye position. Right or wrong?

Clamped the ST80 to the Eek5, Gaffa taped the Newt on top as a guide scope, sellotaped my box Brownie to the top of the 80's diagonal and found a Girl Guide to guide. Am I approaching astrophotography in the correct manner?

Clamped the ST80 to the Eek5, Gaffa taped the Newt on top as a guide scope, sellotaped my box Brownie to the top of the 80's diagonal and found a Girl Guide to guide. Am I approaching astrophotography in the correct manner?

Definitely :smiley::D

Get a bag of sugar, carefully empty it out into a storage jar. Then refill the bag with magnesium flash powder. That should be about right.

Thanks for your tip, Capricorn. It is the best sun tan I've ever had but moving does hurt a bit. :smiley:

Archived