Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Yet another M31

jnc71106

Hi all sorry but yes it's another M31 wanted to have a go to try and get it right before I move house (will be awhile before I get out with scope)

C80ed + canon 1000d unmod + finderguider

10x600sec iso800 subs guided

Darks flats and bias applied

I fairly happy with it just wish I could have got more data but you win some you lose some

All comments very welcome

post-24512-133877644296_thumb.jpg

It's a great dso to shoot but is also quite difficult to get right because it's so easy to blow the core out

But definitely get out with that st80 guiding Ben

Jake

Fingers crossed next week... though my 80ED dying this week isn't a good start, looking to replace it with a Megrez 72 I think.

One way or another will hopefully be able to get out and start doing some guided stuff in a week or two.

The ST80 was fine btw, the postie failed to kill it, oh, and nicely CF'd btw ;-)

Ben

Fingers crossed next week... though my 80ED dying this week isn't a good start, looking to replace it with a Megrez 72 I think.

One way or another will hopefully be able to get out and start doing some guided stuff in a week or two.

The ST80 was fine btw, the postie failed to kill it, oh, and nicely CF'd btw ;-)

Ben

A great scope to replace the ed80 with hopefully you can get out soon and glad all was ok with the st80

Jake

Archived