Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

S&T magazine...?

Manok101

So I've been enjoying my subscription to S&T, when I got a dvd in the mail that I did not order, and did not ask for, to my knowledge, and the only way to stop them from sending me more and making not pay for the dvd was to send it back. I thought S&T was reputable? (Sky ant Telescope).

Have you spoken to the magazine to show your displeasure? I'm sure magazines are now looking at so many ways to keep themselves in business. In the Sky@Night magazine they always now include a lot of loose advertisement flyers for book clubs, Dell computers etc which I always take out and leave in the shop. If it IS something you are required to pay for I would give them a call.

James

Hi,

If its the offer on Google..... it is only $249 (US Dollars) for 7 decades of S & T

!!!!!

New Arrivals - The Complete Sky & Telescope: Seven Decade Collection

If they have sent you just one DVD is it part of a sample to encourage you to spend only $250...........????????????

Worth as James says contacting the publisher, as the DVD if chargeable may be deemed in the UK to be "Unsolicited Goods".

Keep us posted.

Cheers

Adrian

Archived