Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Heads Up - Another Fake??? - ITEM NOW REMOVED from EBAY

Black Shuck

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Meade-10-LX200-GPS-Schmidt-Cassegrain-Telescope_W0QQitemZ260098089975QQcategoryZ3636QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#paymentmethods

Listing info seems very familiar. Zero Feedback. "Packed away ready to ship". Catalogue photographs from a variety of U.S Websites. Don't even show same scope. Upper photos are a LX200 but later photo's are an RCX(?) series?

What do you think??

I have reported. Perhaps I ought to apply for a job with EBay?? :)

Bill£

I emailed one of the other dodgy sellers, saying I would be in London and would pop in to check the scope out blah blah.

The reply was:

Hello,

Thank you for your email.I am sorry for my late reply but right now i am in my honeymoon.The reason i have asked to be contacted before bidding is that i want to sell it faster and i want to find a buyer immediately. You don`t have to bid and win the auction so you can buy it....if you are really interested i reserve the right to end the auction and make the transaction with you. . The price i am looking for is 1220 gbp with shipping and handling included. If this is a reasonable price please let me know and i can make the transaction with you through eBay and i SOLD It, so the deal will be very legit and safe and will not be outside eBay. You will also have a 7 days return policy. If you have other questions please email me ASAP. I will also want you to reply either way so i will know what to do.

Regards,

Archived