OIII / filters for visual with 250px?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stars do seem to take on a different appearance through the UHC and O-III filters that I have tried - this effect is least obvious in the Astronomik O-III that I currently have where they are the nearest to pinpoints. I think this is inevitable though and it seems to be a by-product of the coatings which are aimed at enhancing the contrast of nebulosity of course. I ought to add that this "effect" did not detract from the usefulness of any of the filters that I used - I just accepted it as a "necessary evil". Astronomy is full of compromises of this sort :)

Thats the most exspensive one? i guess you get what you pay for:)

On a completly random and different note-i cant believe i never noticed your picture is "talkie the talking toaster" :) No i dont want any toast haha.

....On a completly random and different note-i cant believe i never noticed your picture is "talkie the talking toaster" :) No i dont want any toast haha.

Yep - I am a "Dwarfie" and proud of it ;)

Can I interest you in any other toasted bread products ? :(

Its one of my fav comedys ever:) back to earth was really missing something though.

Rimmers my fav character- his devotion to duty yet massive underachievment with his crazy over inflated ego gets me everytime:D

Do you have a fav episode? i think theres enough red dwarf fans here too warrent an off topic thread:)

Archived