Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

heq5 mount repair???

does anyone know if theres a place that will repiar these mounts mines just broke :) i had the cable wrapped arounf the leg of the tripod so the wife wouldnt trip and as it was slewing its gone to tight and now no power what do i do?

ok i have just pluged the dc lead into the synscan and it came on but it then went off with the slightest of touches so im guessing its the lead. better put the mount back together again DOH!

Here's an idea...

Go and buy a new mount.

I remember someone once saying to me that that was the best thing to do when something broke...LOL

Gutted. :-(

Here's an idea...

Go and buy a new mount.

I remember someone once saying to me that that was the best thing to do when something broke...LOL

Gutted. :-(

got it sorted mate needed a cable and i got that slight wobble sorted turns out i just had to turn the RA around a few times and it tightend

Result mate.

All sitting happy with a William Optics atop it now I bet.

Hoping these clouds are gonna clear...

Bet you're pleased you fixed it. New mount = mucho dinero...

got it sorted just got to wait till wed to get my new lead but the weather looks pants typical just orderd a oIII nebula filter lol need to see a shrink i cant stop spending lol

You are addicted to buying new toys. I'm bitterly jealous.

Spending is fun though. Especially when it's for shiny new things.

Spend away. It makes the world a happier place.

Now join with me in trying to disintegrate the clouds with the power of the mind...

Archived