Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Holes to be filled..

Hi, could you good folks help me choose a couple of new eps plz, Im a bit stumped tbh. I currently have the celestron x-cel 5,10,25mm. I was thinking something between the 25mm and 10mm (or maybe a wide 32mm instead that I could x2 barlow) and maybe a 8mm (something I could use instead of the 5mm when the seeing isnt to good but also something I could barlow for those rare occasions when it is). Im currently using 40x,100x,200x mags which leaves a few holes I would think. Im a gogglepops so prefer longer er but it doesnt have to be huge amounts as I remove my glass' sometimes depending on my mood, but comfort is important so pin hole ep's are not something id really consider (liked the look and price of bgo's but looks like i'd have to screw it to my eyeball to use:mad:).

Hyperions look nice as well but bit more than id prefer to pay,toughy eh?

any recommendations would be appreciated:D

hi, was thinking of the 8mm x-cel but could have sworn i read somewhere on sgl that they dont barlow well so wasnt too sure about that.maybe someone whos has one could let me know what there like x2 barlowed?

hi folks, I just realized im probably being a little too fussy/picky considering im just starting out,ill just follow your advice and pick a 7mm to start with, cheers for taking the time to answer a pretty pointless post:icon_salut:

Archived