NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Tiger sheds?

redfox1971

Hi I'm looking to purchase a apex 8x6 shed I've looked around the net so many company's and found tiger sheds site looks good,has any1 had dealings with this company,if so what's the quality of the sheds like,thanks for any help.

I had a quick look at them but was unsure on any of the internet only companies. Went to a local garden centre who sell on behalf of A and J sectional buildings who del nationwide, I specifically wanted to see the quality (get what you pay for and all that). Really impressed, I bought a 10x6 apex, price incl fitment.. but not cheap.

Hmm, not too sure how much I can say here without getting my wrists slapped, but I am an agent for A&J sectional buildings. Good solid sheds and good service. They are not cheap sheds, but you really do get what you pay for, decent timber is expensive.

If you are interested in them, pm me or ring for a decent price, I can maybe do a bit better than their list price for SGL members :)

Little more info here: Sheds & Sectional Buildings | Russells Patio and Garden Centre, Coventry

Cheers

Tim

Archived