Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Wow i wonder if last night caused a record number of posts in 12 hours ?

Kai

I really enjoyed it last night, the neigbour came over to see things so my imaging was out. But it was really good coming online and seeing everybody's images, felt really lively in here, great atmosphere (if you can create that in virtual land?).

Last night was my first astro event so to speak and being a member here really added to the anticipation and enjoyment of the whole event.

I really enjoyed it last night, the neigbour came over to see things so my imaging was out. But it was really good coming online and seeing everybody's images, felt really lively in here, great atmosphere (if you can create that in virtual land?).

Last night was my first astro event so to speak and being a member here really added to the anticipation and enjoyment of the whole event.

excellent post. I totally agree. It was very lively and a pleasure to see how everyone got on. I hope we're not forgetting those who were clouded in and sulking now. Even though everyone was alone, we shared the event in a way.

Andrew

Archived