Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

TAL 100 on Fleabay Heads up

JKB

It does make me wonder when a seller on eBay wants the buyer to collect or arrange their own delivery. Is it really so difficult to get a quote from a courier, or is a tactic to distract their significant other from the fact they really don't want to sell???

I thought it was because of the "buyer protection" system on ebay ; where the buyer can claim to ebay that it arrived broken then instruct ebay to do a reverse transaction to get their money back from the seller. Then the seller has effectively given away a good item for free.

For things like scopes I would never send even by courier simply because of this "buyer protection" is open to such abuse.

But on a lighter note, you can always have a giggle with some of the buyer feedback comments : http://www.tensionnot.com/jokes/one_liner_jokes/funny_ebay_feedbacks

It's been repainted....they're white originally....I have one..

I think they've come in a variety of colours -- the ones sold under the "Siberia" brand, for example, were blue, and I think the very earliest TALs to hit these shores were grey.

Archived