Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Speechless

oshb5

Hello

First of all if this is in anyway wrong of me to post then Mods please remove it..But i was so speechless i thought i must let someone else see

Right there is this 11" OTA on Flea Bay for sale Item 140549059300 It looks new apart from a Huge dent in the side of the plus the fact it has a scratch in the primary BUT the secondary is fin excellent condition HOWEVER the corrector plate has been smashed and replaced with some pyrex glass At this point I was about to just leave as we all know if the corrector is shot then all the optics have shot so in essence its scrap right. He then goes on to say although it is for sale as spare and not working It can be got working but would need collimating. LOL That was a quite laugh But then I saw the funniest part In that the OTA is overseas in Qutar and the shipping is £300 the start price was 99p "BUT" to my shock there has been two bids on it. I really thought there would be no one that dense to have bid on it from over here But it looks like i was wrong LOL

Andy

Archived