A stacked image of Venus taken on 28/12/2016. 58.1% illumination.
Camera settings: Cannon 550D in 640x480 movie crop mode at 60fps. ISO 200, exposure 1/160. With a Baader fringe killer filter.
Telescope: SW Skymax 150, 1800mm FL F/D = 12.
Mount: SW EQ5 Pro.
Processing: Frames uncompressed and quality filtered using Pipp. I extracted the best 2000 frames from ~4mins of footage (14400 frames). I then aligned and stacked the best 40% of the remaining 2000 frames in Registax. The stacked images was sharpened using the wavelets function.
Venus was the first planet I had ever viewed in a telescope when I got my first scope. This is my first attempt at imaging the planet. I added a Baader fringe killer filter to remove/lessen any chromatic aberration but some was still present (even in a Maksutov telescope). Overall I am very happy with the result, no cloud detail is visible but I was not expecting any! In future I may try some narrowband filters to help bring out any cloud detail.