SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

1000D an TS GSO 8" F4 query

Spoon

Hi all,

Got my new toy in the post the other day, TS GSO F4 8" astro graph, with lots of upgrades. Went to go out and image for the first time last night but found I couldn't achieve focus with either my 50mm extension tube or my old 1.25" T adapter (celestron)

Does anyone else use my setup for imaging? If so, what tube do you use?

Cheers

Cam

Edit: I use a CLS clip and Baader MPCC also with the camera

I have this scope and coma corrector also. I have moved the primary mirror up the tube slightly (with longer springs) but AFAIK no extension tube is needed. Just connect the camera to the coma corrector, drop it in the 2" focuser and off you go.

I have this scope and coma corrector also. I have moved the primary mirror up the tube slightly (with longer springs) but AFAIK no extension tube is needed. Just connect the camera to the coma corrector, drop it in the 2" focuser and off you go.

I don't have the engineering prowess to do that :p I think a 20mm might do the trick

Archived