Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Does anyone know about a Samsung Q45?

Hi,

I have been offered one of these second hand with 30 days warentee or change of mind for £180. From what I can see they are around £700 new so it seems pretty good.

I am just starting to dabble in a bit of AP and I'm told it is fairly fast for its size with a dual core processor and the screen resloution is ok for a netbook. I would look to use it for image capture, stacking, processing and possibly guiding.

My current netbook screen is so small I can't use DSS or Registax properly as I can't get to the botttom of all the screens!

Does anyone know of the Q45 or have any thoughts?

Thanks,

John

My current netbook screen is so small I can't use DSS or Registax properly as I can't get to the botttom of all the screens!

Thanks,

John

I use a netbook for all my image capture and processing. Does yours not have a facility to change the screen resolution? By changing to 1024 x 768 I can see all the screen of e.g. Registax by using the mouse.

Mine is an ASUS Eeepc 1005HA and using <Fn>F4 can toggle between the different available resolutions. There should be something similar on yours.

Sorry I know nothing about the model you are considering.

Dave

Archived