NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

My Scope arrived! (couple of wee questions)

Thanks :) My heart stopped when I heard it sliding down..Sorry to hear that others have not been as lucky B). I've checked the primary a number of times, in fact last night i woke up at 4am and had to check it again, it was gving me nightmares! But it's definitely fine, phew! I plan on hooking up with the Glasgow lot as soon as I can.

Dan I am looking forward to that first night report! Hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I told you its hard to see them haha, there are two symetrical scratches a few inches apart running down toward the mirror. I'm just afraid that it's going to affect something. :/

Geo with that laser you will also have to make sure it is collimated before using it on your scope. The cheaper models have a history of arriving out of alignment.

Just search it on the forum, all you need is a jig to rotate it in or a plank and some nails.

HTH

Archived