Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

ir/uv filter

hey guys

i ordered ir/uv filter also some color filters for me scope, to try and get some better pics of planets, i had recently ordered an adaptor for me spc900 waited 2 weeks and didn;t come so rang flo and they said it still wasn;t in stock, and they told me to try scopes and skies, which i did, ordered adaptor/iruv filter + color filters, its now been a month , recieved nothing, they don't answer e-mails, they don't answer the phone when i ring, am at a bit of a loss really, do i just forget about it and learn from this experience or hold out and see what happens, but a month is a long time to wait , really looking forward to hooking it all up and having a go at imaging again. anyone had experience using scopes & skies? does this usually happen, or have i just been forgotten? :)

Hi Jumpclone - you have to remember that FLO aren't conventional retailers in the sense that the bigger companies are. It's a very small company started by an SGL member.

They will look after you but have been caught out like many companies recently due to the Prof B. Cox programs on TV that generated a mass interest and lots of unexpected extra sales. When the stock arrives it will be sent for sure.

If you need to contact them meantime then try a PM in the sponsors section and they'll be in touch very soon :)

I think the point is that the items were ordered from S&S not FLO, well good luck in contacting them, email is a waste of time, just keep ringing them and with a bit of luck someone will answer.... then you may or may not get a straight answer. If they have the items in stock you usually get them in 7-10 days if not - long wait...... thats my experience

Archived