NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Who is Chief Cook and Bottle Washer?

rabbithutch

Because I've only been hanging out here for a few months, I've not yet learned who all the boffins are behind the scenes. Looking at the 'who is online' list, I can tell that some are moderators and some are admins (and I think I understand the differing duties); but who is the principal page designer and maintainer?

In other words, who has the program(me)s? Can't tell who is in the cast without a program(me).

TIA

Because I've only been hanging out here for a few months, I've not yet learned who all the boffins are behind the scenes. Looking at the 'who is online' list, I can tell that some are moderators and some are admins (and I think I understand the differing duties); but who is the principal page designer and maintainer?

In other words, who has the program(me)s? Can't tell who is in the cast without a program(me).

TIA

ant is the main guy.

As for the forum itself it's just run with fairly standard forum software (vBulletin) that's been given a Stargazers Lounge skin amongst other modifications.

I looked at this thread thinking I was going to have to tell everyone that I do all the cooking ad cleaning at home (wife goes out and earns the big bucks), but it is not about that at all...phew, at least I won't have to tell you all that now, my secret is safe.

Archived