Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Logitech pro 9000

malc-c

Guys,

I wish I had found this forum before I jumped back into this hobby. I purchased the NexImage camera, and now find out it's no more than a Phillips 800 flashed to a 900, which is a very doable DIY mod.

Anyway, browsing the net I came across a site that modified a Logitech pro 9000 camera Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Webcam Review - Compared to Logitech Fusion - by Gary Honis Now I have one of these at work and whilst it's CMOS based the quality is very good and offers video upto 1600 x 1200 at 5fps and 2MP sensor. The mod above basically covers adding a longer cable and re-housing the PCB, but I just wondered if anyone has any comments.

One other option I'm looking at is having the sensor of my NexImage replaced by Alan Ellis of Astonomiser, but wondered if the Logitech would be a better option ?

Archived