Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Magazines for the obsession

Pakmoto

I call it and obsession because just about every hobby I have or have ever had quickly turns in to obsession.

And I can see this one being no different, I'm thinking the clues were me entering WH Smiths and purchasing every astronomy magazine I could find (sky at night, astronomy now, sky & telescope).

Now at least I have something to read when away from the computer. :)

Know what you mean Pakmoto. When you get into something, the magazines are always high on the must read list. When it is buying kit for a hobby, magazines can be good for trying to pick up an idea of what to buy - and the ad sections get a bit of reading. Thankfully though, compared to some other hobbys, the Astronomy mags are more packed with articles - all part of the learning curve.

Pakmoto, I thought I was the only person who got obsessed by various hobbies, im certainly the only one of my friends who learns in this way!

I was thinking that if i could get obsessed about writing and then write about my hobbies there could be a good series of books in there!!

Haha, so true, all of my friends know me for really digging in and giving full commitment for my hobbies.

For sure these magazines are very helpful, what with all the information from this forum and the mags it's a recipe for a real learning curve.

Regards Pak...

Archived