quite a beauty parade

WayBig

Some time ago I sold a Telrad to Paulo using Astrobuysell. At the time I thought he was just someone wanting a Telrad. He pleaded poverty and unemployment, and could I help on price, etc. Anyway being the tight fisted sod that I am, I stuck to my price and everything went fine.

Since then I have noticed that he seems to almost always have something for sale. So it looks like he is one of those traders/dealers who isn't a dealer, if you get my drift. I have never bought from him, but he obviously sells a lot on Astrobuysell.

I don't think that he is registered on SGL.

I've recently bought from Paulo. The transaction went fine and he did flex the price to something mutually acceptable. I think he is a "casual trader" of sorts and seems to have contacts in the USA to source used items. Anyway his communications were good and the item was well packaged and just as described so I can't ask any more than that. He even e.mailed me a photo of himself posting the package at his local post office in Portugal along with the mailing details which I thought a nice touch !

Some time ago I sold a Telrad to Paulo using Astrobuysell. At the time I thought he was just someone wanting a Telrad. He pleaded poverty and unemployment, and could I help on price, etc. Anyway being the tight fisted sod that I am, I stuck to my price and everything went fine.

Since then I have noticed that he seems to almost always have something for sale. So it looks like he is one of those traders/dealers who isn't a dealer, if you get my drift. I have never bought from him, but he obviously sells a lot on Astrobuysell.

I don't think that he is registered on SGL.

yup!:glasses1:

Archived