MaximDL Query

Before I take the plunge, I want to confirm if any one else uses this program and if so how do you find it?

Also, if you do use it what version? There are 5 available for download... Basic, DSLR, IP, Pro & Pro Suite. They all are varying in value from $165 to $645.

Unfortunately the website doens't tell yuo the difference between the Basic and the Pro Suite. So I am in a state of confusion, do I download the basic and miss out on the good stuff? Or do I download the pro and not use half the functions...

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

Kris

The difference is explained at Cyanogen Imaging Products from Diffraction Limited

Looking at your signature, I would go for the DSLR version. You do get free upgrades for a year, but you also get preferential rates to upgrade to Pro later if you upgrade your gear.

The Pro version is all singing and dancing and is probably the version most of us have. The Pro Suite has other software such as DLs Maxpoint as well. Have you downloaded the trial to give it a go before you part with your cash. You then just have to purchase the un-lock code after 30 days.

Steve

Archived