Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Moon 8th Feb 2011 with new camera mount

Porl

Hi everyone,

I'd been looking about quite excitedly for some T-mounts and adapters in preperation for my girlfriend to get her new spangly canon 350d so i could pinch it and bolt it onto my 'scope. After reading abit on here and phoning up the nice people at FLO I realised that my scope wont focus in enough to get it to work. :D

So I hunted around looking at the universal digital camera mounts and low and behold the camera shop not 30 feet from where I live ( I live in the center of town ) had one nice and cheap. I bought it on sunday and have been eager to get it on the 'scope for a play.

Well I managed to get it figured out and got some photos of the moon before the clouds rolled in and ruined my fun. Im really happy with how some if not most of them came out and comparing them with my handheld afocal attempts they are leaps and bounds ahead. :)

This is the mount I got : Camlink - Batteries : Chargers : Cases : Tripods

It looks exactly the same as the Celestron and Sky Watcher ones but was a little cheaper from my local shop.

Anyhoo, enough rambling and onto the 2 photos I liked the most. ;)

The first was with my celestron plossal 32mm lense and the second is with the x2 barlow on it. I didnt get chance to play with any of my other lenses tonight.

Porl'' :(

post-23474-133877529074_thumb.jpg

post-23474-133877529078_thumb.jpg

Archived