NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

from scope to scopeless in a day

Neat isnst it - whats more we got the blanket box in the same style as our main lounge furniture - people who come in just assume its a sideboard, bench seat etc so it blends quite well.

The other scopes are stored under the bed in assorted containers.

The 200 was too big to get under the bed so we had to be creative.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was hoping to go to regents park tonight to meet the baker street astonomy group but was cloudy so stayed at home looking at scopes online.

the more i look into this the more expensive it gets! Before i buy anything i need to see it in the metal so i can get an idea of size and have a play so im going to head off to the astro fest in london next week. I hope to see the meade ext 80, celestron c90 and the latest scope which is actually making me drool, the william optics megrez 72:) plus any others that might be suitable.

cant wait.......

....don't forget to take your girlfriend with you!

There's loads to see at astrofest and I'm sure she would enjoy helping choose one....plus around lunchtime Brian Cox and Patrick will be signing books!

Archived